BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE
We are looking for a friendly, professional Business Administration Apprentice to join our growing team.
£14,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career in a fast-growing business with a view to full time employment following the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 05:00pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What you as an apprentice will be doing:
As an administrator, you will be making sure that day-to-day office tasks run smoothly. So, it’s important that you are organised, accurate and pay attention to detail.
Task will include:
- Overseeing company’s project management software
- Assisting timesheet process
- Document Control
- Receptionist duties
- Using office equipment and systems such as databases
- Solving problems
- Working with other people in a business environment
- Computer literate – with experience of using the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Attention to detail – taking care to ensure work is accurate.
- Team working – Experience of working effectively in a team.
- Communication – Polite, responsive and a good communicator.
- Good telephone skills – able to listen, respond, take queries and to gather information.
- Organisation – Good work planning skills and the ability to complete tasks in the time given.
Training on our systems will be provided but an aptitude for IT, with the ability to develop your own abilities and help others, is essential.
Above all we are looking for someone that is enthusiastic, keen to listen and learn and dedicated. Our business is a fast-growing and specialises in aviation engineering and “Internet of Things” services and there will be lots of opportunities in the future for the right candidate.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or CHS Engineering Services Ltd, Unit 18, Waterhouse Business Park, 4 Cromar Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2GL