CHS provide a range of services that ensure that when integrating your Hold Baggage Screening (HBS) machines, validation testing runs smoothly and efficiently.
As independent and accredited HBS auditors, CHS offer a complete range of logistics, testing and validation services. These additional services ensure that X-Ray screening processes meet the demanding requirements of regulatory and airport authorities.
- The supply of specialist Test Baggage required to validate HBS machines
- Checking and reporting on vendor and contractor test documentation
- Benchmark testing and approvals against existing standards
- HBS build quality inspections / snagging
- All Site Acceptance Testing
- Volume bag trials using a wide range of IATA standard volume test baggage for In-Gauge and Out of Gauge systems
- HBS process and tracking testing to ensure regulatory compliance
- Management and supply of airport staff to manage large baggage testing programs
- Condition Monitoring using vibration, thermal, video and data analysis
- Validation testing on single HBS lines and complex Matrix systems
- CHS AutoRFiD testing of HBS lines, delivering low cost test runs with smaller logistics teams, higher levels of accuracy and rapid outcome reports
- Ongoing performance analysis of new lines to identify and eliminate design and installation issues including latent defects