We have developed our range of Test Baggage for use in airport Baggage Handling System (BHS), specialised Hold Baggage Screening (HBS) and Explosive Detection System (EDS) trials.
Our test bags are specially selected and equipped to sustain the technical and physical demands of your baggage systems and intensive baggage security test programs.
- Rugged and durable baggage that includes designs representing all luggage varieties
- A variety of IATA specified sizes and weights that replicate typical passenger luggage types
- Provision of X-Ray simulants’ that guarantee 100% X-Ray rejection rates
- Incorporation of lead numbers to aid X-Ray identification during screening
- Embedded RFiD tags that can be used as part of an automated test bag tracking system to ensure 100% identification when used with the CHS RFiD Detection and Monitoring system
- Clearly marked external numbering sequences that correlates with the internal lead numbering and optional RFiD transponder tags
- Filling materials made up to agreed weights to represent a range of typical passenger bags
- All filling materials are contained in fire suppressant bags