CHS Engineering Services Ltd has opportunities for Trainee Technicians to work with our team and clients, monitoring and inspecting equipment. These duties will include an element of night work and travelling from our Chelmsford office to our client sites around the UK e.g. Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted.
Experience and Qualifications
- Basic experience in an industrial environment would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Training on the job will be provided as necessary with the opportunity to look at a long-term career path in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Good people skills
- Can work on own initiative and within a team
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Essential qualities include reliability, motivation, a mature attitude and good work ethic.
Salary £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience, with good opportunity for progression.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or CHS Engineering Services Ltd, Unit 18 Waterhouse Business Park, 4 Cromar Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2GL