Technical Sales Executive
CHS require a Technical Sales Executive with the appropriate knowledge and experience to sell and provide advice across the companies’ range of services and products. We require you to have knowledge of structured sales processes and to be able to demonstrate previous over achievement of sales targets.
The high-tech nature of the CHS remote monitoring product requires an interest in selling high-end IoT (Internet of Things) solutions including autonomous remote sensors. The proven nature of the product and service in the world class customer organisations that make up our clients provides opportunity for someone who aspires to a career in high tech sales.
The role would involve:
- Searching for new clients who would benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in designated regions
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Selling clients, a product or service that best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance
- Arranging and carrying out product training in conjunction with technical colleagues
- Assisting the commercial manager with bids and tenders, analysing costs and sales from a technical perspective
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
Salary: this would depend on individual experience and knowledge.
Basic salary would be according to experience with an uncapped commission plan creating a significant earning opportunity for the right candidate.
What to expect: time will be split between company offices and client sites.
Travel to and from client companies, trade shows and conferences will extend the working day.
The successful applicant needs to be results driven and able to meet sales targets and achieve profit margins. This is a role which will have a strategic impact on the whole company.
Technical Sales Executive: entry requirements
Relevant industry and service/ product knowledge and experience. Qualifications that combine a relevant engineering subject with business studies would be particularly useful.
Skills: you will need to have;
- A solid technical background
- Sales skills
- Good communication skills
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Organisational skills
- Team working capability
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Independence and self-reliance
- A full UK driving licence
- Impeccable integrity and business ethics
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or CHS Engineering Services Ltd, Unit 18 Waterhouse Business Park, 4 Cromar Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2GL