Senior Site Technician
CHS Engineering Services Ltd requires an electrically qualified technician to work on electrical systems at our customers’ sites. These duties will include a large element of night work and travelling from our Chelmsford office to our client sites around the UK, including but not limited to; Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and London City Airport.
Experience and Qualifications
- Applicants must be qualified and experienced in LV electrical inspection and testing to BS7671
- Applicants should hold a current ECS card or have the Level 3 qualifications and experience to obtain one
- Additional training on the job will be provided as necessary
- Applicants will be expected to obtain a DBS (CRB) disclosure certificate
- Good people skills
- Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Able to write detailed reports
- Can work on own initiative
- Can lead and work within a team
- Able to effectively engage directly with clients
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Technical Audit and Inspection
- Witness testing of handling equipment and controls for functionality and performance
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
- Electrical Installation
- Writing Technical Reports
Essential qualities include reliability, motivation, a mature attitude and good work ethic.
Salary is dependent on experience, with good opportunity for progression.