Giles Price re-elected to British Aviation Group Board
26 September 2017
Following the recent BAG Board Elections 2017, we are pleased to announce that our COO, Giles Price, has been re-elected to the Board.
Announced 22nd September, the results saw 4 current members re-elected, and one new member welcomed to the Board.
Re-elected to the BAG Board:
- Giles Price, CHS Engineering
- Mike Forster, Forster Associates
- Jacqui Johnson, JCJ Consulting
- Michael O'Callaghan, Kier Construction
Newly elected to the BAG Board:
- Matthew Butters, Pascall+Watson
Giles Price commented: “I am delighted to be re-elected. I’m looking forward to working with all the existing members and introducing new members to BAG, particularly at a time when there is so much opportunity in Aviation.”